Extract from §3 of the below Rules and Regulations:
In case of resignation by 7th November 2023 inclusive, the Applicant must cover the PLN 400 net + VAT for every enrolled Participant.
In case of resignation after 7th November 2023, the Applicant is obligated to cover 100% of the net value of the participation cost to which the resignation relates, plus the VAT due.
RUES AND REGULATIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN 14. FinTech Digital Congress, "the Congress" hereinafter referred to as: "the Rules and Regulations."
Rules of participation in the Congress
Participation in the Congress is conditional upon submission of the declaration of participation in the name of Participants (under §2 section 5, which can be done by filling in a registration form available at the website www.mmcpolska.pl and making the payment of the participation fee within the set time limit.)
The cost of Congress participation for one Participant is, depending on the date of registration:
PLN 2395 + 23 % VAT by 7th October 2023
PLN 2795 + 23 % VAT after 7th October 2023
The Price of Congress participation includes lectures and materials.
The deadline for submission of declarations to participate is 4th December 2023.
- The declaration of participation delivery date is the date of receipt at the Organizer's email address.
- The declaration of participation is valid and deemed confirmed at the moment of receipt of an email confirming the declaration of participation along with a pro-forma invoice at the email address indicated by the Applicant.
- A declaration of participation submitted under the above sections is a binding agreement. It is equivalent to becoming familiar with these Rules and Regulations and approving the conditions included herein, including payment for submission of the declaration to participate.
- Participation in the Conference includes:
- Capturing the image of Participants in the form of analog or digital photographies, Internet streaming, videograms, or audiovisual works during the Conference;
- Processing of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act of 10th May 2018 (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), specifically including identifying badges worn by the Participants in a visible place, including the information: first name, surname, and company name.
- 14. FinTech Digital Congress (hereinafter referred to: as "the Conference") is organized by MM Conferences S. A. z with its registered office in Warsaw (00-193), at ul. Stawki 2 (hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer").
- The Congress is held at the place and time indicated by the Organizer.
- These Rules and Regulations constitute an integral part of the declaration of participation, which is made by completing the registration form available at the website referred to in §1 section 1.
- "The Applicant" is an entity which, by filling in the forms, submits a declaration of participation in the name of a participant/participants to the Congress and makes payment based on the received pro-forma invoice.
- "Participant" is a person/persons, as declared by the Applicant, who has the right to participate in the Congress.
- The Organizer reserves the right to select declarations of participation and, in particular, to reject declarations submitted by entities that conduct activity competitive to the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves its right to modify the Congress's program, venue, and hosts.
Payment and resignation
- Under the received pro-forma invoice, payment should be made within seven) days of receipt thereof, but before the day of the Congress, if the declaration of participation relates to that, to the bank account indicated therein.
- If it is organized, resignation from participation in the Congress could be made at any time subject to the following paragraphs.
- Resignation from participation in the Congress, if organized, should be made in writing, by first class post, to the address of the registered office of the Organizer indicated in §2 section 1.
- The "Resignation Submission Date" shall be the postmark date.
- In case of resignation by 11th October 2023 inclusive, the Applicant must cover the PLN 400 net + VAT for every enrolled Participant.
- In case of resignation after 11th October 2023, the (Applicant is obligated to cover 100% of the net value of the participation cost to which the resignation relates, plus the VAT due.
- If, despite resigning, the Participant/Participants attends/attend the Congress, if it is organized (in a situation when the Congress is held after the Resignation Submission Date and before the date when the resignation is delivered to the Organizer), the Applicant is obligated to pay the total amount for the participation of persons who did not attend the Congress.
- Suppose the Applicant is a natural person, and the declaration of participation does not relate to the business activity conducted by the person. In that case, resignation may be submitted within 14 days of the declaration date, in writing, by first class post, to the address of the registered office of the Organizer indicated in §1 section 1.
- If, before the expiry of the 14 days for resignation and before the Resignation Submission Date referred to in sections 3 and 4 above, the Congress is held, if it is organized and the declaration of participation relates to participation therein, the Applicant shall be charged the total cost, as per the received pro-forma invoice.
- Failure to resign from participation when the Congress is not attended, if it is organized and the declaration of participation relates to that, will cause the total cost of participation to be charged.
- A lack of payment is not synonymous with resigning from participation.
- The Congress, if it is organized and the declaration of participation relates to participation therein, may be attended by another person instead of the Participant, provided that personal data of the substitute person be sent by email within 7 (seven) days before the start of the Congress.